Translate

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Trailer ready for inspection Sir.

The weather was pretty nice last weekend so I had the chance to work on the trailer. I picked up a really nice matching set of used trailer tires and had them installed. Also installed the brake lights, side reflectors and (temporary) fenders and gave the frame a quick Rustoleum paint job. Next, I'll take it down to the police station for a certified inspection and apply for a flat bed trailer title. I'll decide later whether I'll update to an RV title. Once the inspection is done, I'll get back to work. The wall and roof framing is just about finished. I'm pretty sure with the help of a couple buddies we can pop up the walls and roof and install the outside sheathing in a couple days. Getting excited to start working again!





No comments: